Cricket Banana Bread (No Sugar Added)
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/4 cup Aketta Cricket Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2/3 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- 5 medium bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl (flour, cricket flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and optional walnut pieces).
- Blend wet ingredients (bananas, egg, applesauce, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract) in a blender until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 8”x4” bread loaf pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until when you insert a knife, it comes out clean.
Cool and enjoy!
Credit: SixFoods / @ChirpsChips